Greek Bracelet - Meteora
- Made of 5mm, Red Tiger's Eye stones
- The Red Tigers Eye stone brings energies of vibrance and vitality, and of enhancing integrity of self and can be very grounding
- This bracelet is named after Meteora, a rock formation in central Greece hosting one of the largest and most precipitously built complexes of Eastern Orthodox monasteries, second in importance to Mount Athos
Bracelet Size Guide
We design our bracelets to fit comfortably around your wrist. Below are the usual bracelet size guide for men and women:
- Men - 7 or 8 inches
- Women - 6 or 7 inches
If you want to know your exact wrist size, you may just easily use a tape measure to find out.
Don't happen to have a tape measure with you? No problem! Just use a straight strip of paper, wrap it around your wrist, and then mark the length down with a pen. Afterwards, measure it using a classic ruler. Easy right?
What are your payment methods?
We have four options for payment methods:
- Paypal - Credit cards may also be used via Paypal
- COD (Cash on Delivery)
- Bank Deposit - We accept via BDO, or BPI
- Payment Remittance - We accept via LBC, or Palawan Express
What are your delivery methods?
We only deliver via our courier partner - Payo Asia. Our default shipping fee is ₱99. We offer FREE SHIPPING for orders above ₱889.
How long is it until I receive my order?
- Metro Manila: 2-3 days
- Provincial (Luzon): 3-4 days
- Provincial (Visayas/Mindanao): 4-5 days
Will I receive a tracking number for my order?
Yes, once your package has left our distribution center you will receive an e-mail including your tracking information.
Have more questions?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you. 😊