Roman Bracelet - Pompeii
- Made of 5mm, Lava Stones
- Lava Stones are fantastic for stabilizing and grounding the root chakra, because of its strong connection to the earth
- The bracelet is named after the modern-day Pompeii, and there you'll find Europe's most compelling archaeological site: the ruins of Pompeii. The slice of ancient life in the ruins is remarkably well-preserved
Bracelet Size Guide
We design our bracelets to fit comfortably around your wrist. Below are the usual bracelet size guide for men and women:
- Men - 7 or 8 inches
- Women - 6 or 7 inches
If you want to know your exact wrist size, you may just easily use a tape measure to find out.
Don't happen to have a tape measure with you? No problem! Just use a straight strip of paper, wrap it around your wrist, and then mark the length down with a pen. Afterwards, measure it using a classic ruler. Easy right?
What are your payment methods?
We have four options for payment methods:
- Paypal - Credit cards may also be used via Paypal
- COD (Cash on Delivery)
- Bank Deposit - We accept via BDO, or BPI
- Payment Remittance - We accept via LBC, or Palawan Express
What are your delivery methods?
We only deliver via our courier partner - Payo Asia. Our default shipping fee is ₱99. We offer FREE SHIPPING for orders above ₱889.
How long is it until I receive my order?
- Metro Manila: 2-3 days
- Provincial (Luzon): 3-4 days
- Provincial (Visayas/Mindanao): 4-5 days
Will I receive a tracking number for my order?
Yes, once your package has left our distribution center you will receive an e-mail including your tracking information.
Have more questions?
Please email us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you. 😊